Below is a checklist to see if you currently comply:
- Does your water system comply with the water supply (water fittings) regulations 1999?
- Can you demonstrate that you follow the Health & Safety Approved Code of Practice (L8) with regard to Legionella control?
- Have you undertaken a risk assessment with regard to Regulations and Legionella in the last 2 years?
- Can you remember the last time you undertook an inspection of your hot and cold water system?
- Are records of samples, temperature checks and inspections recorded in a log book?
- Has your hot or cold water system ever been cleaned & disinfected?
- Have you made any alterations to your hot and cold water systems?
- Do you employ a contractor who specialises in Legionella control?
- Do you have up to date schematic drawings of the hot and cold water systems at your premises?
- Have you nominated someone to take responsibility for the hot and cold water systems at your premises?
Contact Morgan Environmental today we have your to solution to compliance.